Please park elsewhere and do not block the sweeping channels.
Please park elsewhere so the sweeper has clear access to the road channels.
Public Participation in meetings of Wethersfield Parish Council
· Members of the press and public are welcome at all meetings of the Parish Council.
· Meetings shall include an agenda item for public participation.
· Members of the public are welcome to address the Parish Council during this item and can speak on any item on the agenda or any item that is of mutual interest.
· The session shall run for a maximum of 15 minutes with each member of the public allocated 3 minutes to speak.
Please note: The press and public may be excluded from a meeting when the following are discussed:
1. personnel matters
2. terms of tenders
3. early stages of a dispute
4. preparation of cases for legal proceedings